Friday, August 22, 2014

Tutti Strings Lessons Moving….

Hello everyone! School is starting so quickly here! I can't believe we are already at the end of August! As many of you start working on your schedules, I want to be sure that you get into string lessons as well! First of all, I am very excited about moving lessons to Bay View Lutheran Church on Maple Street in Sturgeon Bay. Many of you are already familiar with this church and for several of you, a little closer to home too. How cool that I teach at Bay View Middle School in Green Bay, and now Bay View Church in Sturgeon Bay. Keeping it simple! 

Anyways, you will be receiving an e-mail from me very soon about scheduling lessons for the fall. The schedule will continue to be bi-weekly, and to simplify things, I will include teaching dates for the the rest of the year, through December, when I correspond with you about scheduling your first lesson. 

I have a few openings for new students, so if you know anyone interested in lessons, please let me know. I would gladly give a free lesson to anyone for referring a student to me!

I look forward to seeing you all again! 

-Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment