Monday, May 20, 2013

Spring Recital A Memorable Event


Dear Tutti Strings Families,
Congratulations to all the students who performed in the recital yesterday! What a wonderful event and you all did so well! I am very proud of you for all you have accomplished this school year, and you should feel good about it too :-). Way to go!!

Just a quick reminder, we will be taking a short break from lessons now until the 2nd week in June. Summer lessons will are scheduled weekly for seven weeks. If you are interested in taking summer lessons, let me know. I will be working on the summer lesson schedule soon. The days I will be teaching are on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. 

Again, we will miss you Jacob! Congratulations on your graduation from high school! What a wonderful feeling! Good luck at Madison!

As always, I can't tell you how much I enjoy teaching your children! They are a very talented bunch!

Sincerely,
Lori Meyer 

No comments:

Post a Comment