Monday, July 30, 2012

The Latest on Tutti Strings

Wow! The summer is sure flying by! We are already into late July. Summer lessons finish up August 1st for Wednesday students and August 7th for Tuesday students. As most of you know I will be starting my new teaching position in Green Bay in September. Lessons will continue into the school year, but every other week. My lesson days/locations will be as follows: Mondays and Wednesdays at the First Baptist Church; Tuesdays at St. Mary's School in Algoma; and Thursdays at St. Paul's Church in Juddville. I will be sending out official lesson registration forms soon through e-mail and will schedule students as I receive their registrations. Therefore, you may want to register as early as you can to receive the day/time desired. I am looking forward to seeing all of you again and meeting new students. Thank you for continuing lessons through "Tutti Strings"! I hope you are having a wonderful summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment