Monday, July 13, 2015

Hello! Please allow me to introduce myself: My name is Lori Wier, and I have been both honored and humbled to succeed Lori Meyer as instructor for the students of Tutti Strings. Lori and I both find the coincidence of sharing the exact same first name funny, but this also extends to our surnames as well. Wier is pronounced "wire", as in copper wire or wire tap. But our love of music, teaching, and seeing the next generation of musicians excel surpasses all the cool coincidences: it has been wonderful getting to know and perform with Lori, and I see myself and fortunate to call her both a colleague and a friend.

As time goes by, you'll see some gradual changes to the blog, starting now! Here's how to get in touch with me:


My studio is located on the second floor of The Tambourine Collaboratory, next door to the Holiday Music Motel on Second Avenue in Sturgeon Bay (http://holidaymusicmotel.com/the-tambourine-collaboratory). I'm looking forward to adding to the blog, and sharing the future of Lori Wier Strings Studio with all of you. It's great being a part of this awesome legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment